Disclosure: I am an Amazon affiliate, and this post contains Amazon affiliate links
Highlights of the Week
- Smarty and her Dad are still in Germany and busy seeing family and friends.
- I finally managed to get rid of the moving boxes we had in our garage for 10 years. Now there is no excuse for not getting our garage into shape when my husband comes back :)
- I also hauled a lot of toys and clothes to Goodwill and donated some of my clothes to a charity for homeless women that my neighbor helps run. Decluttering is proceeding at a good pace!
- Smarty was telling me about a Chrome extension Hey Habit that she is using to keep track of her tasks. That motivated me to look for task management apps, and I found two that I quite like - Todoist and Habitica. They are both free for basic use and come with free phone apps.
- A big and famous company apparently liked me. They want me to do another interview next week. I am still unsure that I really want to switch - I am currently productively busy at work and feel like I am making a difference. However, I will do an interview and see what happens next.
- I installed Grammarly for the web and for Outlook, and I love it. I am using a free version, but even a free version gives some good advice, especially on the use of those pesky English articles :) I am considering investing in a Premium edition since I do a lot of writing for work.
- I am reading Quirky by Melissa E. Schilling and enjoying it very much. I plan to do a separate post about this book next week.
How was your week?