Christmas Math on Planet Smarty PantsWe’ve been slacking with math at home lately for two reasons. One is because daughter is so far ahead already, and two is because we are so busy with her other activities. But this weekend I am going to pull out our Pentomino Christmas math activity and challenge her again to figure out the solution to Pentomino Christmas puzzles.
Christmas Math from After School Link Up
- My co-host This Reading Mama has free Nativity pattern block printables!
- My other co-host Boy Mama Teacher Mama has a perfect classroom graphing activity on the ways to eat gingerbread men.
- Fun idea to practice any sort of sequences with Christmas lights with this number sequencing activity from Dabbling Momma.
- Have some fun with Grinch and his heart in this estimating activity from A Little Pinch of Perfect.
- Whip up a yummy mathematical batch of tangram Christmas cookies from Left Brain Craft Brain.
Your TurnWhat kind of mathematical fun did you have lately?
More Math for Kids?Follow my Math Pinterest board.
Follow Natalie Planet Smarty Pants's board Math on Pinterest.