Christmas Craft from Planet Smarty PantsMy daughter is not really into crafts, but last week she was very determined to make a pinecone tree topper for our outside tree. The process is pretty self-explanatory and involves a pinecone, acrylic paint, and some glitter. She was pretty pleased with herself when she was done with her topper, and my husband helped her design the way to attach it to the tree.
button Christmas wreath from Little Fingers Big Art
2. Science and art combo – DIY jello window clings from Science Kiddo
3. Decorate jar lids (and put something festive inside those jars) from Mosswood Connections
4. Make this beautiful jingle bell ornament from Buggy and Buddy.
5. Ornaments don’t have to be complicated. I love this “minimalistic snowman” from Doodles and Jots.
6. Want a somewhat more “realistic” snowman? These egg carton snowmen from Life with Moore Babies look adorable.
7. An easy 3D Christmas tree for older kids who can fold and cut along the lines from Mama Smiles: Joyful Parenting. It really looks like magic when it unfolds!
8. Recycle flip lids into these adorable keepsake lockets from Doodles and Jots.
9. Another ingenious recycled idea from JDaniel’s Mom – turn empty egg cartons into holiday gift boxes!
Your TurnDo you have a “go to” Christmas projects that you repeat every year?
More Christmas Fun for KidsFollow my Pinterest board Christmas
Follow Natalie Planet Smarty Pants's board Christmas on Pinterest.