Teaching Kids About Inventions.
Features from Last Week1. Use your left over candy with these Must Try Candy Science Experiments from P is for Preschooler.
2. Read a thought-provoking post about raising creative kids from my co-host The Measured Mom (there is also a wonderful giveaway in this post).
3. Another After School co-host The Educators' Spin on It has a lot of monster math games for all ages, including their own free printable for a multiplication game.
4. Moms and Munchkins have a beautiful skull decorating project for Mexico’s Day of the Dead
5. I would like my daughter to know more about art, even if she is not terribly interested in creating art of her own. Art Curator for Kids has a great post linking artists with art projects.
6. Finally, Brain Power Boy has a post that you can use to build an entire unit on dinosaurs and their fossils:
Your TurnAre you purposefully extending your children’s school learning at home? How?
More After School Activities?Follow our collaborative board After School Activities and Adventures.
Follow The Educators' Spin On It's board After School Activities & Adventures on Pinterest.