Disclosure: I am an Amazon affiliate, and this post contains Amazon affiliate links.
Studying angles is simply asking for an art project, and I want to share several ideas with my readers:
Explore the relationship between angles and circles and learn to use a protractor with this beautiful project from In the Classroom.
Explore different types of angles while building or drawing snowflakes - project from Relentlessly Fun Surprisingly Educational.
Create abstract geometric art with a lesson from Learning in Hand
Learn about different types of lines and angles with this Angle and Line Art lesson from Better Lesson
Measure and draw triangles to create this striking triangle art from Multiplication.com.
Learn About Angles with Computer Games
- Alien Angles - interesting, but frustrating challenge to "estimate" various angles.
- Kung Fu Angles - figure out angles between 2 points on the circle
- Angles Jeopardy - it has an interesting section on angles formed by parallel lines.
How do you introduce geometry concepts to your kids?
More Math Ideas for Kids?
- Math magic with circles
- Math Squares
- 100 Ways to Have Fun with Math at Home
- 20 Brilliant Hands-On Geometry Ideas
Follow my We Love Geometry Pinterest board