I have so many things to be thankful for today and every day…
1. For my health and recent advances in medicine that helped me kick out a chronic medical issue.
2. For my parents who gave me life, supported me, stood by me through all my choices, and keep loving me and my family every day.
3. For a gift of nature that nurtures all life on Earth.
4. For my husband who is my best friend, for his generosity and creativity, and for his commitment to our family.
5. For my daughter who was an unexpected gift and who continues to bring joy to my life every day.
6. For my friends, in real life and online, who are there when I need advice and company.
7. For my job that provides us not just with necessities but with luxuries of life, such as ability to travel.
8. For my cozy house in a beautiful and safe neighborhood and for all comforts of life like electricity, running water, and sewage system that we so often take for granted.
9. For teachers that have a difficult job to keep kids with different academic and social skills learning and working together.
10. For people who keep us safe – people who sacrifice time with their own families, so we can have peaceful time with ours.
And finally, for you, my readers. Thank you for coming to my blog and reading about our adventures on Planet Smarty Pants!