1. LED OrnamentsSend your kids trick or treating or create holiday decorations with these LED ornaments that kids can make on their own. Detailed tutorial is here on my blog.
2. Screaming GhostsMake these creepy sounding balloons with instructions from Preschool Powohl Pockets.
3, Jack-o-Lantern SlimeMake all kinds of faces with these jack-o-lantern slime from Left Brain Craft Brain
4. Squishy CircuitsHere is another project to teach kids about electricity with Halloween squishy circuits from STEM Powered Family.
5. Dry Ice GhostsDry ice creates wonderful smoky potions and ghost bubbles for Halloween. This ghost bubble play from Gift of Curiosity is high on our “wish list”!
6. Potions TowerI love this Halloween take on a classic density column from Babble Dabble Do:
7. Glowing Edible SpiderwebsHalloween is certainly time for any glow-in-the-dark projects, and I love these edible spiderwebs from Fun At Home With Kids.
8. Ghost RocketsThis is yet another Halloween take on another popular project, Alka-Seltzer rockets from Growing a Jeweled Rose.
9. Halloween EngineeringBuild this ghostly tower with styrofoam balls from Little Bins for Little Hands or with marshmallows
10. Self Inflating GhostsMake “magic ghosts” and explore chemistry with this classic experiment from Mama Smiles: Joyful Parenting
More Science for Kids
- Connect Science and Writing
- Halloween Chemistry Ideas
- 10 Fun Experiments with Solar Energy
- Liquid Fireworks