Disclosure: I am an Amazon associate and this post contains affiliate links. For full disclosure, please click here and thank you for supporting my blog!
1. LEGO Egg RacersLast year we used empty egg shells to make egg drivers. We competed as a family to see who can design the fastest and safest Lego car for our egg drivers and then we tested our Lego egg racers against each other. Not surprisingly, my husband won :)
2. Fibonacci LEGO Spring GardenWe built this beautiful LEGO spring garden to celebrate Fibonacci Day in my guest post for Bedtime Math. That’s right – Lego pieces used to build this garden form Fibonacci sequence.
3. LEGO Easter EggsRocking Boys have a fun tutorial for beginner Lego builders to build these colorful 2D Lego eggs.
4. LEGO Easter DesignsBrain Power Boy has several fun Easter Lego Designs – both 3D creations and Lego mosaic.
5. Spring LEGO BuildsFrugal Fun for Boys rocks Lego builds. She has several spring Lego project ideas including this adorable Lego chocolate bunny.
6. Reenacting Easter StoryOn a more serious note, Proverbial Homemaker has a printable and a challenge to reenact Biblical Easter Story with Legos.
LEGO Easter BasketWe are not doing Easter baskets in our house, and Smarty already received her Easter presents a bit early – it was Kendama and Lego Chain Reactions Kit, because no holiday here passes without adding to our Lego collection. If you feel like putting a Lego Easter basket for your kids, check out this Lego Easter basket from Mama in the Now.
More Lego Ideas?Follow my Lego Pinterest board.
Follow Natalie Planet Smarty Pants's board Lego on Pinterest.
Your TurnWill there be Lego in your Easter baskets this year?
Never Miss a Post
2015 After School Link Up Hosts
- The Educators' Spin On It
- Planet Smarty Pants
- Boy Mama Teacher Mama
- Mama Smiles
- Relentlessly Fun, Deceptively Educational
- The Measured Mom
- This Reading Mama