looking for rainbow in nature, had a rainbow theme day, and discovered Ireland. However, my favorite St. Patrick’s Day project was certainly this leprechaun trap from Smarty’s kindergarten days!
St Patrick’s Day from After School Link UpMany terrific activities were linked up last week!
- A Rainbow Toast from Learn Play Imagine
- Frozen Rainbow Eruptions from Learn Play Imagine
- St Patrick’s Playdough Mats from Stella 123
- Aluminum Foil Shamrock from Sparkling Buds
- St Patrick’s Day Math Challenge from Planet Smarty Pants
- Magic Leprechaun Rocks from Gift of Curiosity
- Leprechaun Loot in a K-cup from The Mad Mommy
- Green Pepper Shamrocks from Learn Play Imagine
- Shamrock Suncatcher from Sparkling Buds
- Rainbow Paper from Science Kiddo
- Leprechaun Trap Ideas from Moms and Munchkins
More St Patrick’s Day Fun For Kids?Follow my Pinterest board St. Patrick’s Day
Follow Natalie Planet Smarty Pants's board St Patrick's Day on Pinterest.