Highlights of the Week
It’s going to be a short post for a change :) My family is enjoying Germany – they are now in Cologne visiting my husband’s brother. It’s the longest we’ve ever been apart, and I sense that Smarty is sort of ready to go home. Well, there is one more week to go before we are together again. In the meantime, I am staying productive:
- Last weekend I hauled 8 boxes of stuff to the Goodwill making progress on our plan to organize our garage this year.
- I tried to teach myself to crochet – hopefully, I will make more progress this weekend.
- I drove my international coworkers crazy by locating them online and getting them to do things at 10 pm my time. They will be happy to see my family back!
- I installed a new blog template, and I am loving it. I just wish I could figure out how to make the font bigger! Let me know what you think about my new look :)
Best Memory of the WeekThis is a picture of us together before Smarty and Papa headed out through the security lane to go to Germany. I enjoy talking to Smarty on Skype every day and visiting Germany through her eyes. I asked her how she liked her trip on a high-speed train from Bremen to Cologne. She responded, Well, it was just usual, you know how these things go.
Most Popular Posts of the WeekI don’t know if this is a template change or a happy coincidence, but traffic was rather good this week with visitors coming from Google and Pinterest! Here are three popular posts this week:
- 12 Amazing Engineering Projects for Kids
- Celebrating Year of the Sheep
- Dr Seuss for Older Children and Hands On Math Tools: The Abacus tied for the third place :)