Highlights of the Week
- It’s the last week with my 7 year old. Tomorrow Smarty is turning 8! Time flies so quickly!
- Smarty and Papa had a lot of fun helping out with school garden last weekend. Parent volunteers rock!
- I had an incredibly intense week at work with another delay to my main project. I am quite exhausted.
- I managed to read The Blood of Olympus before we give it to Smarty for her birthday – yay, me! This partially explains my level of exhaustion, because I was staying up late reading it.
- A big dead tree in our backyard toppled over without warning. Luckily, it didn’t fall on the power lines or on the fence.