Taking Learning OutsideWe have three more weeks of school to go, but I am getting an itch to take as many of our activities outside as possible. In fact, my goal for May is to do something outside every day and so far we’ve been doing quite well. Just to keep myself motivated, I make sure to capture our time outside in photos and learn some digital photography tricks while I am at it. You can this photo series on my Facebook page.
Featured Posts of Last Week1. Are you ready for field trips? ABC Creative Learning made me want to spend time in Florida as she was describing many great field trip ideas for Florida families. We do plan to have on many field trips this summer in our own state of California.
2. Take art outside with terrific outside art activities for kids from KC Edventures.
3. Organize an outdoor explorer club with ideas and printables from Training Happy Hearts
4. Summer is just around the corner! Crystal and Comp shares a terrific list of inexpensive and free summer activities, most of which are done or can be done outside.
2014 After School Link Up Hosts
- The Educators' Spin On It
- Planet Smarty Pants
- Boy Mama Teacher Mama
- Coffee Cups and Crayons
- Little Wonders' Days
- Mama Smiles
- Relentlessly Fun, Deceptively Educational
- The Measured Mom
- This Reading Mama
- What Do We Do All Day
Share Your After School WeekWe would love to have you link up your School-Age Post (Ages 5 and up) about your learning week after school including Crafts, Activities, Playtime and Adventures that you are doing to enrich your children's lives after their day at school, home school or on the weekend!
When linking up, please take a moment to comment on at least one post linked up before yours and grab our after school button to include a link on your post or site! By linking up you're giving permission for us to share on our After School Pinterest Board or feature on our After School Party in the upcoming weeks! Don't forget to follow along and join our After School Enrichment Community.