I am very excited to give away a wonderful e-Book today by Beth Gorden – Christmas Crafts for Kids. We got our own copy for review from Beth, and I plan to use her ideas extensively this December. We always read Christmas books for the season, but I love how she paired up wonderful books (and, luckily, many of them are new to us!) with easy crafts and recipes.
Here is an example of Day 8 from Christmas Crafts for Kids:
- Book: The Gingerbread Pirates by Kristin Kladstrup.
- Alternate Book: A Pirate’s Night Before Christmas by Philip Yates
- Activities (that come with directions and recipes):
- 1. Gingerbread Pirate Cookies
- 2. Life-size gingerbread pirates
- 3. Gingerbread pirate ornaments or play figures
- 4. Gingerbread play dough
Depending on your own interests or time constraints, you might do all or none of these activities, or invent your own options. This book really gets your own creative juices flowing.
This giveaway is open WW, and will close on November 28, 2013. The winner will be notified by their entry email on November 29th, after she/he is confirmed as entering correctly. The winner has 48 hours to respond to my email before another winner is selected. If you decide to go ahead and purchase this book now and then end up being a winner, Beth will be happy to issue you a refund.a Rafflecopter giveaway