October was a fun month in our house and not too bad for me in the work load. We managed to cross quite a few items off our fall bucket list. It is usually a very fun and busy month for us with Halloween-related events, fall hikes and Smarty’s birthday. There were several “firsts” this month for Smarty – she lost her first tooth and carved her pumpkin entirely on her own!
November promises to be a busy month too. Smarty and her Papa are flying to Florida to meet up with her German uncle and aunt, and she is really looking forward to this trip. Then we have a school conference, Thanksgiving break, and my parents’ visit for Thanksgiving week. I am looking forward to seeing my parents and to a date night with my husband – we don’t get to do that nearly often enough!
Here are some goals for November:
- Start Christmas shopping (or at least have good ideas for friends and family!)
- Catch up with our digital photo album
- Declutter and simplify – donate/give away clothes, books, and toys
- Participate in Toys for Tots and Christmas Giving Tree
- Finish the scarf I am knitting for my husband
Your turn to share: What’s on your November list?