Fall is my favorite time of the year. There is more structure with going back to school, the weather is still good to spend a lot of time outside, and then there are holidays – my daughter’s birthday, Halloween, and Thanksgiving. I am very excited about fall and about joining with wonderful bloggers from Inspired Bloggers Network to bring you an incredible abundance of fall-related activities, books and recipes. Please jump to the link above and have fun!
Fall List – 6 Year Old
Cassie from 3 Dinosaurs shared this great printable Fall Bucket List, and my 6 year old wrote out her fall list. I encouraged her to think about things she wants to do, to make and to celebrate. She is really looking forward to:
- Staying up later and having tea while watching a harvest moon rise.
- Making a leaf pile (in our area it usually happens in November)
- Making a Thankful tree – our yearly Thanksgiving tradition
- Celebrating her birthday!
My Fall List
- Decorate for fall
- Bake something that would have pumpkin in it
- Plant fall flowers
- Pumpkin patch
- Shop and donate food for Second Harvest
- Slow down on weekends and enjoy the season as a family – reading, baking, building, and crafting
What is on your fall list? Share a link to your favorite craft or recipe in the comments!