August in Review
August went by rather quickly. I admit that I didn’t do too well on my August goals, and I don’t have a lot of excuses except of struggling with some work-related stuff. It was not that I had to work a lot, it’s more that I was disengaged and not wanting to anything. Things are looking better now as I am supposed to go back to my old team next week. I am looking forward to it. At home highlights of the month included going on a wonderful vacation and starting second grade.
- To read: Life Skills for Kids: Equipping Your Child for the Real World
- To learn: riding a bike (I made no progress this summer)
- To teach: Rosh Hashanah, Classical Music, Harvest Moon, Start of Fall
- To go: A hiking trip, a sailing trip, a musical performance
- To make: A scarf for Anna (I am slowly picking up knitting again)
Your Turn to Share
What are some of your September goals?