June was an interesting month. I spent 2 weeks in an unexpected “sabbatical”, and I still don’t want what my next step at work will be. But it was really a “blessing in disguise”. After spending 6 months being insanely stressed and busy at work while also going through an intense medical treatment, it was nice to actually being able to breathe. I also had more time to spend with Anna without always trying to go back to my work emails. I even was able to plan a few activities, which didn’t happen in a long time. I know that this break will be over soon, and in July I’ll probably be getting a hang of my new responsibilities and establishing new relationships at work, but I am also looking forward to enjoying more of summer. So here are some goals for July:
- Get a new door – luckily, this is already “in progress”
- Declutter the house and have a garage sale
- Get used to Feedly – so long, Google Reader!
- Return to regular exercise – I would like to keep the weight that I lost during my medical treatment off
- Have playdates and meet friends every week
- Go to “Shakespeare in the Park”
- Visit the Sierra Caves
- Spend a lot of time at the pool!
What are some of your July plans – I’d love to find out.