I was so busy at work in April that the whole month went by in a blink of an eye. We didn’t do nearly as much as we hoped we would, because my husband was busy at work as well. At least we managed to start our garden and enjoy the first warm month by spending some time outside. I still didn’t make any progress in learning to ride my bike – I will leave it to the summer when I am finally off my meds. My Hep C treatment is going well, but I am certainly looking forward to it being over and hoping I will never have to repeat it again.
- 1. Stabilize work deliverables, so it’s not a “firedrill to a firedrill” like in April, onboard all new team members.
- 2. Have a vacation in San Diego without touching my email!
- 3. Book our summer vacation.
- 4. Refinance our house (or at least submit all the paperwork)
- 5. Get Anna to finish her first sewing project.
- 6. Bake together at least once.
- 7. Get and plant our birch tree!