March was a pretty good month for me in terms of meeting my goals. Work has been not as stressful, since I reduced my workload and gave up team management. I am now transitioning to a new boss, and I expect this transitioning to be completed in April. We had some fun trips and even met our “stretch goal” of taking our daughter to see snow for the first time in her life. I got a bike, but I am still learning how to ride and feeling slightly jealous of my 6 year old who is taking her role of a teacher very seriously. We had fun celebrating all March holidays and looking forward to new goals of April.
- 1. Read instructions to my new Samsung Galaxy phone and make it more useful than it currently is.
- 2. Spend a lot of time gardening and being outside.
- 3. Plant a tree with Anna.
- 4. Read and write poetry to celebrate a National Poetry Month
- 5. Figure out our summer plans and make arrangements.
- 6. Weekend trips – Redwoods and Oakland Zoo.