- Anna (looking at the cover of Time Magazine with “Person of the Year”): How do you get to be a person of the year?
- Me: You have to do something very important and special for many people of the world.
- Anna: I want to be a person of the year when I grow up. I’ll start this afternoon. I will make things and send them to every person in the world.
- Papa: If you don’t listen to me, you will be in trouble.
- Anna: And if you don’t listen to me, you will be in even more trouble.
Wednesday, February 9, 2011