Anna’s German grandparents asked us to pick and order a present for her birthday based on Anna’s preferences.
- Me: Anna, what would you like Oma and Opa to give you for your birthday?
- Anna: I cannot tell you! If I tell you my wish, it won’t come true.
- Anna’s papa: No, it’s only for when you blow the candles on your cake or wish upon a star. For the birthday present you have to tell us.
- Anna: Well, I already have almost too many toys. So whatever they decide will be good.
- Me: Maybe you want a bike?
- Anna (excitedly). Yes, I want a bike! But… only when I am older. I still have to practice my trike first.
I am linking this post to Tiny Talk Tuesday hosted by Not Before 7.