Oh no! I’ve been tagged twice in the past couple of days through a game that is spreading through my part of blogosphere. I am supposed to answer some questions, ask some more questions and tag other bloggers with my own questions. So here we go. First a set from Christie at Superheroes and Princesses.
- What is your favorite fictional book? Tough question, but I thought about the book that I enjoy rereading many times – Harry Potter.
- What was your college major? System Engineering (I had so many math-related classes that my BS in System Engineering back home is equivalent to MS in math here)
- If you could visit one place in the world, where would you go? New Zealand is very high on my wish list followed closely by India
- What is your biggest challenge as a mom? Working full time and parenting full time at the same time.
- What did you eat for breakfast today? I always have the same breakfast – oats with cranberries and nuts and coffee
- What kind of music do you listen to most often? I like soundtracks from the movies and musicals, but now I mostly listen to Anna’s music
- What is your least favorite chore? Cleaning bath tubs and shower doors. Even toilets are better
- Pretend that money is no object and you need a new outfit; where would you go to buy it? Probably Nordstrom Petites
Now on to questions from Susana who writes Our Homeschool Fun:
- What do you worry most about (that is, if you are a worrier like myself)? I am a worrier all right :) Mostly I worry about health of everyone in the family and whether we will be around to watch Anna grow up.
- What is the one food you could not give up (and yes, chocolate is a food group)? Hmm… Coffee. Every time any diet improvement program recommend dropping coffee, I stop reading.
- What is something that you do not like doing on a daily basis, but you do anyway? Going to work :)
- What meal do you cook most for dinner? Meat-veggie-starch-sauce combo
- How many times per week do you cook on average--a real meal, Eggos and/or chicken nuggets do not count:-). 2-3 times, and my husband cooks too.
- Do you have a tattoo? (and no, for the record, I do not :-) ) No
- Who is your favorite children's author? I cannot really highlight one, but we liked every book by Kevin Henkes
- What is your favorite fragrance, ie, perfume, body splash, lotion? I am partial to J’Adore
- What is your favorite nice place to eat out without kids? Local restaurant called La Fondue (french, of course :))
And finally I have a few questions of my own:
- 1. What makes your family different/unusual?
- 2. Do you have “pet names” for your children? What are they?
- 3. If you could meet one historic person, who would it be?
- 4. What is one thing that you hope your child will never do?
- 5. Do you wish your partner was more involved with children?
I will not tag anyone directly, since a lot of people are tagged already, but you are welcome to respond in comments or copy questions to your blog and keep the tag game going.