- Paint by numbers canvas picture – Anna was not interested in “by numbers” part, but enjoyed color mixing and painting.
- Stamps – very quickly lost interest
- Coloring wood with wood markers – unexpectedly focused – spent longest on this activity
- Foam and construction paper – for shredding into “cake”
- Paint with water Care Bears book – based on Nicole’s reviews I expected a bit more enthusiasm, but Anna was kind of lukewarm about it.
- Pipecleaners and beads – very popular this week. Practically every favorite stuffed animal in the house has a necklace, but Anna makes sure they are locked up in her “jewelry box”.
To see other Art Box ideas, visit The Art Box at Tired, Need Sleep.