This post has been updated with a new graphics in November 2015. I also replaced several outdated links with fresh links to similar crafts.
Crafting with Preschoolers in DecemberAs you know, I am the least creative person in the world as far as crafts are concerned. Therefore I just love looking for ideas in the blog world and on the craft sites. I found so many terrific ideas, but I have to be realistic about our December load. So again I created a page with 9 different choices for Smarty. Every day when we have time for crafts, she will get to choose one of those nine projects to make (3 choices at a time). I am hoping to get all 9 of them done. I deliberately excluded snowflakes and snowmen, because I thought that it would be nice to continue winter theme in January. Perhaps Smarty will get into the crafting spirit, and then I have a lot more ideas stashed.
- Cotton Ball Santa Claus from Love Play and Learn
- Toilet Paper Roll Elf from Crafty Morning
- Stained Glass Menorah from Upper West Side Mom
- Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer from No Time for Flashcards
- Popsicle Christmas Tree from Buggy and Buddy
- Christmas tree collage from No Time for Flashcards
- Unbreakable Christmas Ornament from No Time for Flashcards
- Star of David from Planet Smarty Pants
- Bead ornaments from Make and Takes
More Christmas Fun for Kids
From my blog:Christmas Pinterest board