My friend Cindy from Superheroes and Princesses started a “top five” linky on her blog. I really wanted to join and hope to make it a scheduled Sunday post going forward. Here it goes:
1. Fall weather. We just had what looks like our last barbecue of the season. The fall is in the air, and we changed from our swimsuits and in sweaters in the space of one week. That’s how quickly the weather can change here. Still, it’s sunny and beautiful, and I hope this mild weather will stay with us for a while.
2. My husband. He is a great father and so creative. He is in charge of our Halloween decorations, and his window cutouts are really pretty. I hope that Anna inherits some of his talents.
3. Melissa and Doug Magnetic pattern blocks that we both really like.
4. The trip to Gilroy Gardens – I enjoyed the visit and laughed at Anna’s enthusiasm over all the rides.
5. Listening to Anna using third person expressions a lot. It’s too funny when she starts talking about herself in the third person as if she is writing a story in her head: Mama, Mama, she cried, and mama wiped her tears away with her hands and kissed her.