- I learned that it’s difficult to take a decent picture of my daughter when she wears a skirt. Usually the skirt just doesn’t stay put for long :)
- I learned that a set of farm animals bought on the garage sale for $1 can lead to a good hour of carrying each animal “to a rocky island”, saving them and giving them timeouts for “not listening”.
- I learned how to setup a Google Analytics for my blog from this article. Now I am trying to figure out whether it’s possible to add some sort of Google Analytics Counter to my blog. I missed Wordpress statistics, but Google Analytics offers way more.
- I went to see Comedy of Errors – we had an annual tradition of attending Shakespeare in the Park festival, and I am glad that I was able to make it this year. I also learned that despite pouty pleads of “mama, don’t leave me!” my daughter had a very good time with papa the minute I left the house. This child really can customize herself to the user.'
- I found out that I gained 5 lbs since January, and my WII Fit age is 51 years. Ouch! Time to get more serious about exercise and eating habits.
Monday, August 10, 2009